2013 Pink Stumps Raffle and Fundraising Wrap Up April 03 2013
Despite our initial Pink Stumps Day on 23 February being washed out due to rain, we held our BBQ and with the support of many Cromer families raised more than $400 on that morning. With further Pink Stumps games and fundraising being held we managed to raise close to $1,300.
Special mention to our U10/1 Clarkies team with the parents agreeing to sponsor each wicket taken. The team responded taking 17 wickets and raising $339 as a donation to the event. This was a fantastic effort and thanks goes to all the supporters of the events held including:
- Harry’s Butchery, Wheeler Heights - Supplied the Pink Stumps BBQ sausages, bacon, eggs & onions.
- Sun Zapper - Supplied all the teams pink zinc and also clear zinc.
Winners of the Pink Stumps Raffle drawn at the AGM / Junior Presentation on 23 March 2013. Many thanks to all those that donated prizes listed below.
- Barbara: French Champagne and Glass Set (Kindly donated by Michelle Sprod & Tim Dawson)
- Cook: Quest Hair “Pamper Voucher” (Includes shampoo, cut, blow-dry & treatment)
- Hogg: Perfume Pack (Kindly donated by Michelle Bruzzano Value > $100)
- Barbara: Pink with Envy Spray Tan
- M. Blake: Mike Pawley Gift Voucher - $50
- C. Wakeley: Mike Pawley Gift Voucher - $50
- Joy: 6 bottles Pinor Nior
- Rollins: Collapsible Cooler Bag (RRP $40 Donated by Designer Gifts and Marketing)
- Luke Emery: Hot Pink Golf Umbrella (RRP $25 Donated by Designer Gifts and Marketing)
- Col Holliday: Ryde Aquatic Centre (Family Pass - Value $25)
- D. Rushton: Master Builders Club Meal Voucher - $25
- Pam Colbourne: Master Builders Club Meal Voucher - $25