Pink Stumps Day 2012 Is Here! February 18 2012
Pink Stumps Day is finally here on Saturday 18 & Sunday 19 February 2012! We are looking for your support to make this major charity event the club is running to support the McGrath Foundation.
On Saturday we will have 2 Kanga teams, the U12/2 and the 7th Grade Neville’s all playing in pink at Beverley Job Park. We would encourage everyone to drop by on Saturday, buy a sandwich or drink and support one of the local teams.
On Sunday we will be again running a barbeque at the T20 semi-final at Nolans Reserve with the Cromer BBQ’s playing in pink again. We would encourage everyone to come along and support Cromer in their bid for the T20 Mike Pawley Cup.
We will also be running a raffle on Saturday and Sunday with some fantastic prizes including:
- Cromer Golf Club: Round of golf for 4 including carts (Approximately $300).
- Unleash Compression: 2 prizes of a compression garment (Value $100 each)
- Rapid Precision Training: 2 prizes of 1 hour training sessions
- Collaroy Hardware: 18V Cordless Cordless Drill ($200 value)
- Rebel: $60 voucher and $39 voucher
- Gloves: 1 pair youths RH Puma cricket batting gloves
- Gloves: 1 pair boys RH Gray Nicholls cricket batting gloves
Tickets will be on sale Saturday at Beverley Job and Sunday at Nolans. Tickets are 3 for $5 or $2 each. The draw will be held on Sunday during the innings break of the T20 semi-final.
If you can’t get to Beverley Job or Nolans, you can also get involved by sponsoring your team on the day for wickets, runs, 4’s, 6’s etc. Please see the attached sponsorship form to help with the sponsorship process.
And finally, you can always donate online by following the link on our website or direct at http://pinkstumpsday.gofundraise.com.au/page/DavidRushton.
We look forward to seeing you at either Beverley Job or Nolans Reserve and hope you can help us raise money for this very worthy cause.